Welcome. Thank you for choosing Stone Mountain Reiki.
A Reiki Treatment is a way for you to feel more relaxed and serene. As a Reiki Teacher / Practitioner in the Japanese tradition, I am dedicated to working with you to support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being. Since this is the first time you and I will be working together, I have included some information about my practice to help you get the most out of your Reiki s treatment.
Please take the time to read about policies s this is a guide for our work together.
If you have a question or a request, please contact me.
Ai to hikari
Usui Reiki Ryoho Teacher Practitioner
- Please tell your health care provider about your use of Reiki so they will have a full picture of your health care plan.
- Plan on an extra 15 minutes for a brief intake during your first session.
- There is no charge if we decide during the initial interview not to continue with your session.
- The length of the session is at the discretion of the practitioner.
Parents & Legal Guardians
- Parents and/or Legal Guardian(s) must sign all forms for clients under 18 years of age or for clients who are under a legal guardianship.
- Parents and/or Legal Guardians must be present at sessions for clients.
Cancellations & Late to Appointment
- If you are late, your appointment still falls within your scheduled block of time.
- If I am late, your session will last the full time or will be discounted.
- Please cancel your session 24 hours in advance or your will be charged half the session fee.
- Emergency situations, late sessions, and cancellations are handled at my discretion.
- Reiki is not meant as a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and/or treatment from a licensed practitioner.
- Fever, systemic infection, open uncovered oozing wounds, and contagious illnesses are contraindicated for all types of in-person Reiki work.
- If in doubt, please call me & your licensed provider before showing up for your appointment.
- I reserve the right to refuse a session if I believe there is a health risk to me or to you.
- Please let me know if you have an allergy to cats or dogs.
- My animal companions can be invited to your session
- A service animal causing a disturbance or not behaving must be removed from the premises.
Chemical, Scent & Smoke Free
- I will arrive for your session clean and free of heavy perfumes, odors and cigarette smoke.
- I ask that you do the same.
- Fees & services are posted on the website.
- Information posted on this website maybe changed without previous notice.
- Payment is by cash or check and is due at time you book your session.
- Sessions must be used within one year after date of purchase.
- Sessions not used within one year from the date of payment are not refundable or transferable.
- Gratuities are graciously accepted when given in thanks for excellent service.
Discounts, Coupons, Special Offers
- Discounts, coupons, and special offers may not be combined with other offers, coupons, or discounts.
- Discounts, coupons, and special offers expire 30 days after the original promotion date.
Exceptions to confidentiality
- I obtain written permission from you or your parent/guardian.
- You are unsafe or have threatened the safety of another.
- I am issued a subpoena by a judge.
Client-practitioner relationship and misconduct
- Client-Practitioner relationships are strictly professional.
- I reserve the right to end a session if you are sexually or behaviorally inappropriate, threatening, under the influence of alcohol or drugs or if I feel unsafe working with you.
- I respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, body type, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, or health status.
- Traditional Japanese Reiki is a gentle hands-on practice that facilitates healing, promotes mindfulness, and supports personal growth. A Reiki treatment balances and heals the recipient’s being on all levels–physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
- Because Reiki uses only gentle, light touch & is without any known side effects, the State of Massachusetts does not require Education, Training or Licensing Standards for Reiki Practitioners..
- Reiki is a part of Integrative Medicine programs in hospitals, hospice and cancer treatment centers but is not a substitute for care by a licensed provider.
- I make no guarantees about the outcome or number of sessions needed.